On June 3rd, Alabeo released their Cessna C421 C Golden Eagle for FSX and Prepar3D. The Add-On includes a detailed rendition of the Aircraft including material shines and reflections, Gauge reflections, a detailed 3d model, high resolution textures and much more. Furthermore it comes with the possibility to integrate the GTN 750 from Flight1 and (for FSX only) the GNS530 v2 by Reality XP. The Alabeo GNS530 is also includet. The aircraft is available directly at alabeo.com for US $34.95.
Full Feature list of the Alabeo C421
- Full FSX, Prepar3D v2, v3, v4, and Steam compatible
- High quality 3D model and textures.
- Superb material shines and reflections.
- Volumetric side view prop effect
- Gauges reflections
- Knob click sounds
- Windows scratches and blades shines
- Realistic behavior
- Cold and Dark start option
- Alabeo GNS530 includet
- Flight1 GTN 750* integration
- Reality XP GNS530 v2* integration (only for FSX)
Update to v1.1 available
Since yesterday, there is already the first update available. The v1.1 brings a bunch of minor bug fixes and a few optimizations. Existing customers should download and install the aircraft again from the link provided in their customer account.
List of corrections and fixes
- Trim wheel is going to the correct direction when mouse drag
- FD can be activated with AP OFF
- Fixes an issue where Pitot Heat switch remained ON
- Auxiliary fuel pump switches has 3 positions.
- Minor bugs fixed