Thomas Roehl and Alexander M. Metzger today released the Cessna T206H Soloy Mark 2 as freeware. This has its own airfiles and thus realistic flight dynamics as well as a detailed implementation of the complete aircraft. It is also possible to upgrade the aircraft with external avionics systems (third-party add-ons) such as Flight1 GTN750/650 and G500/600. The add-on is available for FSX and Prepar3D v1 to Prepar3D v3 as well as a separate, Prepar3D v4 native version in the Flusiboard Filebase.
One of the differences between the two Soloy versions is their performance. The Mark 1 comes with a Rolls-Royce 250-C20S engine (output: 311.70 kW / 423.80 hp), the Mark 2 has the more powerful Rolls-Royce 250B17F turbine (output: 335.57 kW / 456.24 hp) installed. The Mark 2 also has a different power and condition levers than the Mark 1 and a reverse thrust.
Features of the Cessna T206H Soloy Mark 2
- P3DV4 native
- Animations in outdoor and indoor models
- individual airfiles by Alexander M. Metzger, created according to the original models
- sound system corresponding to the Rolls-Royce 250-B17/F2
- a detailed Virtual Cockpit with cockpit sounds and mouse pointer
- night lighting
- 3D lights (dynamic lights)
- 4k HD Textures
- Bump textures, gloss effects controllable via alpha
- Configuration window to switch on/off some addons and avionics
- VCRain windscreen effects
- GPU with function and sound
- Integration of Flight1 G500/600, GTN750/650, GNS430/530, Freeware Bendix KLN 90B and RealityXP GTN